Thursday, October 13, 2016

My pleasure!

Eleven years. Eleven long years. More than 4000 days. That’s how long I’ve lived without quick access to Chick-fil-A’s chickeny goodness. But as of 6 am this morning, that has all changed.

Lansing’s first Chick-fil-A opened for business.
(Photo by RHD)
(I’m just letting that sink in…)

The new CFA is 8 miles from my house. Takes about 15 minutes to get there. A 2 ½ hour trek to the closest original chicken sandwich was my reality yesterday. But today. Today! A 15-minute drive is but a hop, skip and a jump!

I saw several friends as Rebecca and I had breakfast there this morning. I may have to go back for lunch. And if we weren’t having company for dinner, I’d be tempted to make it a three-fer kind of day…

I’m going to have to make a new budget category.

Chick-fil-A, thank you for coming to Lansing! This Georgia girl is thankful for the taste of home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!